Secard Pools

Secard puddles, By Frank Randazzo

It was a long time ago when I started building pools for Secard pools customers, I must have built at least 400 of them in the years that I was living down there in the concrete jungle known as >>> Southern California and a few in the silicone valley.

I would take a lot of pride in building 35 - 40 in the summer and then in the winter I would repair 50-60 that the "bunglers crews" would slap to up

In the summer after work I would sleep very good after making another pool owner happy and from the good days work, But in the winter I had a hard time sleeping from all the crappy pools I had to repair that the bunglers crew built.

From the fat floating fingers of the fat fisherman Frank believe me I'll be frank with you

Had an Experience with Secard Pools?

Comments

Lockridge Homes - My Lockridge Home Lockridge Homes "If you are thinking of building a home with Lockridge Homes of Rolesville, NC come see my home first. Call me at 336-599-3930 and set up a time to see..." Read more Premier Pools And Spas - WARNING. Be careful to use the services of this company! Premier Pools And Spas "I was offered a price of $38,800 for my pool construction. Here are the problems I had during my yearlong nightmare: - Deadlines were missed - They started building, then..." Read more Schumacher Homes - It finally got built but..... Schumacher Homes "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..." Read more Americas Home Place - Dream House is more like a Nightmare with America's Home Place! Americas Home Place "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more