I have been a customer of Secard for more than 20 years.I buy above ground pool liners because I can't afford inground.
They used to make a good liner that lasted for about ten years. The last liner I bought lasted two years. They refused to honor the warranty that was supposed to be 10 years on the seams. They don't even answer phone calls or emails.
Their price for a liner with an expandable bottom is the best I can find, even beating the internet so I'm stuck.
Be careful.If you buy liners from them, be aware that they will be friendly when you order but that's it.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Above Ground Pool Liners
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "Worst Experience ever.. Do not build with lombardo homes. All it is excuse after excuse, we will tell you what you want to hear to make the buck. We..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "My friend rented a car through RelayRides in El Segundo Ca. On 5/27/15 I borrowed the car to take things to my storage and picked up a passengenger who was..."
- "NastyGal is such a rip-off website! NastyGal's prices are WAY over inflated compared to other stores!!! I don't know how women fall for it! It's not like you're paying premium..."
- "Mistakes happen, but I have seen they take care of it. What a quality product for dirt cheap price.. Don't be misleaded by negative reviews. You check it out yourself. I do..."
- "Bitdefender antivirus customer service and technical support is best services of antivirushelpnumber.com it's technician are so intelligence and know about every type of issues and problems. If you have any..."
- "Tampa, FL. From the second they took over Verizon Fios, it's been a disaster. Customer service is completely clueless and the website and self-serve phone services do not function. I..."