Secard Pools - Secard above ground pools
I have been a customer of Secard for more than 20 years.I buy above ground pool liners because I can't afford inground.
They used to make a good liner that lasted for about ten years. The last liner I bought lasted two years. They refused to honor the warranty that was supposed to be 10 years on the seams. They don't even answer phone calls or emails.
Their price for a liner with an expandable bottom is the best I can find, even beating the internet so I'm stuck.
Be careful.If you buy liners from them, be aware that they will be friendly when you order but that's it.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a Lonestar Barn "package" which included a four stall barn with raised center aisle, tack room with raised drop ceiling, and installation assembly to include stained and finished..."
- "Jim Walter and Companies have built a defective home in so many ways that it can not be repaired and needs to be torn down it is unsafe and a..."
- "I have had a terrible experience trying to work with the local and corporate Four Seasons Sunroom representatives. I contacted the owner of the Novi, Michigan store to try to..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "I ordered the $29.99 special product. Then with out my consent was put on a auto ship program which I had to return at my own expense and go through..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "I placed an order back in June. When the items arrived my bathing suit bottoms were swen wrong.The other items I purchased were not as described in the pictures. A..."
- "My wife, who has Geico Insurance, was rear ended by a driver that reported having Geico Insurance. The other driver was listed on the police report as at fault..."
- "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..."