I have been a customer of Secard for more than 20 years.I buy above ground pool liners because I can't afford inground.
They used to make a good liner that lasted for about ten years. The last liner I bought lasted two years. They refused to honor the warranty that was supposed to be 10 years on the seams. They don't even answer phone calls or emails.
Their price for a liner with an expandable bottom is the best I can find, even beating the internet so I'm stuck.
Be careful.If you buy liners from them, be aware that they will be friendly when you order but that's it.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Above Ground Pool Liners
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "It was recently discovered that my Standard Pacific home and all 37 homes built the same year have major structural water damage. At least 4 structural engineers have reported..."
- "Do not use Everdry. We made that mistake and now out thousands of dollars. They come to your house and scare you to death about mold, bang on your door..."
- "These photos show a crack in the foundation slab that I discovered when I took up the carpet in my house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC.Photo 1 shows what..."
- "The first thing that I noticed was odd was the fact that they claimed shipping was free over $50. I had $53.80 in the cart and they claimed I was..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "Supposedly we bought a "luxury" home, ie an Emerald division home in Los Angeles. Time and again, when we bring up quality issues with customer service and site supervisor, I..."
- "I bought an air matress from family dollar went to take it back today they had the nerve to tell me had have to come back tomorrow when the store..."
- "Why send a coupon to Ardmore that is for the Dickson store in Oklahoma? And it was store specific. I do not think I should have to waste 5$ in..."
- "I have a question, literally 2 weeks ago I went to have my ring inspected and cleaned but I did not have my diamond bond paper work with me because..."